Director - Information Technology - Consulting (5-10 yrs)
- Leads and implements multiple software integration projects across the organization that ensures data security and IP.
- Understand software systems and provides leadership and technical support for the purpose of designing, developing, implementing and maintaining an efficient, unified and fully integrated technology system.
- Applies architectural and functional specifications to each project.
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by functional heads, looks for existing solutions, recommends and implement secure integrated technical solutions.
- Manages project scope and expectations to deliver projects that meet excellent quality standards and on time completion.
- Oversees each project's life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency.
- Prioritizes and supervises all aspects of an implementation from start to post live monitoring.
- Develops, maintains and refines implementation process including documentation, staffing and workflows.
- Ensures all resources are informed, monitored and are accountable to ongoing implementations
- Monitors budget allocation, expenditures, fund balances and related financial activities for the purpose of ensuring that allocations are accurate, revenues are recorded and expenses are within budget limits
- Maintains strong working relationship with all business departments and maintain successful communication with all departments
- Develops training plans for implementation analysts to ensure they are properly equipped to provide consultative support and have the technical expertise to contribute to successful implementations.
- 5-10 years experience in IT with 3 years in systems integration
- Significant experience in development life-cycle and successful leadership of complex projects implementation is required
- Excellent project management, business analysis and collaboration skills.