Director - Indirect Tax - MNC Advisory/Consulting Firm - CA (10-14 yrs)
Position Reports to : Executive Director - Indirect Tax
For details call on 7208280887 / 9987037747
Location : Mumbai
- Multiple direct reports - The following attributes are desired in Candidates applying for this Position:
- The ideal Person would be a Chartered Accountant with an age Profile between 32-42 years.
- The Candidate could come either from a Financial Services Entity like the Big4 or any other large Professional Services Firm.
- The Candidate should have experience in handling complex issues and matters relating to Indirect Taxes - Goods and Service Tax, Customs, Foreign Trade Policy, Service Tax, Value Added Tax and Central excise
- The candidate should have experience in handling Tax office enquiries, audits and investigations
- The candidate should have had experience in implementing Goods and Service Tax for Indian Companies
- The candidate with experience in representing before the adjudicating authority in relation to Indirect Tax litigation matter would be preferred
- Experience in handling implementation of Value added Tax in UAE/GCC region would be good to have
- The preferred Candidate would have strong Coaching and Mentoring Skills who can provide Inspirational Leadership.
- An outgoing personality articulate in speech and a confident personality is an important requirement for this position.
- A quiet Business aggression coupled with a strong sense of Values and Business Ethics is a must.