AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:4762 Applications:512 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:302
Director - Human Resources - University (8-20 yrs)
Hiring for one of the top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health Sciences, and Science and Humanities.
- Ranked as No. 1 University by TOI in 2016 under the category of Private Engineering
- Accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade in the year 2013.
- University is placed in A category by MHRD
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the HR department for the University, handling the entire gamut of HR operational activities
- Developing the HR plans and policies in conjunction with the universitys overall development plan and maintain the HR Manual for the University
- Develop the recruitment plan for the month covering positions to be filled and channels to be used
- Managing the Talent Management lifecycle of staff and faculty members right from on-boarding to exit
- Develop and Facilitate the performance appraisals for faculty member and other staff members
- Employee Relations: Act as a Single point of contact for faculty & staff members concerns
- Masters Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute
- Preference would be given to candidate having at least 10 years of experience in similar profile with a reputed University / Higher Educational Institution
- Preference would be given for candidates from top engineering institutes with global exposure handling large volume of students
- Candidates are expected to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must have an intimate knowledge of the higher education landscape in India and internationally
- Candidates with the will to drive the vertical completely by recruiting their own team and set up the policies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.