Business Head at Stellehire
Views:3772 Applications:1189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1060
Director - Human Resources - Tech Team - eCommerce/Telecom/Pharma/FMCG (8-14 yrs)
Director - HR (Tech Org)
You're Awesome At
1. Demonstrating Ownership & Accountability, Planning & Prioritizing, Strategic thinking HR Functional Knowledge, Particularly Around Key HR Processes
2. Communicating With Large Groups and Influencing Stakeholder Management Collaborating With and Outside the Function to Drive Results
3. Understanding Business Metrics/ Key Drivers to Drive Appropriate Results
Your Academic Qualifications:
MBA in HR or Related Domain
You'll Be Improving & Responsible For
1. Establish and implement People and Culture agenda which supports the company's mission and strategic vision for the Technology function.
2. Partnering Across All Functions & Businesses to Build People Framework for Diverse teams within Technology function.
3. HR Business Partnering With the Business Leader/s to Understand the Talent Priorities And Drive Actions to Address the Same
4. Moving both employee NPS and engagement score through meaningful interventions that has long lasting impact in people and business
5. Co-owing along with Talent Acquisition Lead & business leaders in building the employer brand (by building new age and innovative people practices)
6. Implementing and Driving HR Programs and in Some Cases Also Act as a Spoc for Certain Critical HR Processes
7. Driving Adherence to HR Process, Metrics, and Plan
8. Owning and driving the talent management agenda for the organization
9. Go to leader and SME for the Tech leadership team for all people and culture related agenda.
Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You've Played -
1. Is 10 Years or More in HR Business Partner, Preferably in Ecommerce, Telecom, Pharma or FMCG Industry
2. Involves Knowledge of HR Statutory Compliances and Legal Risks/ Liabilities Associated With HR Processes
3. Includes Working in a Challenging and Fast-Paced Environment
4. Showcases Leadership and Building High Performing Teams
5. Demonstrates Ideating and Producing Creative Content
6. Displays Strong Analytical, Logical and Numerical Aptitude
7. Includes Ability to Listen Actively and Connect With People Across the Organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.