Vice President - Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:3197 Applications:644 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Director - Human Resources & Talent Acquisition - IT/Internet/Online (8-12 yrs)
It is looking for a Director of Human Resources & TA to lead and scale the Human Resources organization. You will be a member of the Global Leadership team reporting directly into the Executive C-Suite Team. This is a rare opportunity to build and lead a team that is creating a global data platform harnessing signals from over a billion MAUs and used by partners across the United States, Europe, Japan and Asia Pacific. We are looking for a driven and ambitious leader who can play a pivotal role in the next phase of our journey.
- Translate business priorities into Org wide HR strategies, plans and actions
- Develop strategic initiatives and programs designed to support and enforce the mission and desired culture
- Setup a recruitment strategy and lead recruiting support efforts for India and other countries that we operate in; utilize various sources to assist in this process
- Create a robust intern and FTE recruitment plan from Tier 1 institutes such as IITs and IIMs.
- Oversee succession plans at all levels; monitor and support succession and development plans for each level
- Oversee and monitor strategic training and organizational development plans; recommend and implement improvements and new programs as necessary
- Oversee and monitor the company-wide performance evaluation system; recommend and implement improvements as necessary
- Develop and implement employee incentive and recognition programs including bonus programs; recommend and implement improvements as necessary
- Develop and implement employee opinion surveys, evaluate results, and develop solutions.
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resource Development and 5+ years in leading people and performance teams and initiatives at a growth stage company
- Hands on experience setting up hiring strategy in sync with the leadership team and scaling recruitment at a growth stage company across functions, especially engineering, data sciences and marketing.
- Experience in building an organizational culture that is sync with the vision set by the Executive team
- Experience in a fast-moving, growth-minded startup, and comfort with needing to be flexible and adaptable as requirements change.
- Strong leadership skills including goal-setting, coaching, team building, empowerment, and cross-functional communication.