Director - Human Resources - Shared Services Setup - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (15-21 yrs)
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category - HR
Skills - HR Director, XLRI, TISS, Site HR Leader
Job Type - Permanent
Description - It is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing set up of leading MNC firm as part of their leadership team in India and drive the agenda to create an employer brand to attract and manage high calibre talent.
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading MNC driving innovation in healthcare and life sciences space for over 50 years.
- The company is fast growing their shared services set up and is looking to hire a HR Leader with prior experience managing HR in a leadership role with other reputed MNC captives/ITeS firms.
- Reporting into country head, you will work very closely with the global stakeholders and business heads to drive organization culture and foster growth. You will also be responsible for:
- Driving the development and implementation of organizational strategy in areas like leadership coaching, performance management, talent management and succession planning.
- Creating workforce strategy, policies and managing HR operations. Provide employee relations guidelines and help to improve the overall manager-employee relationships.
- Creating an employer brand for the organization both internally and externally to make the organziation an employer of choice for high-end niche talent.
- Working as a strategic partner to business leaders, integrating and embodying organization values.
We are looking for a well acclaimed, ambitious HR leader to be part of growth journey of the organizations.
Client will prefer a diversity HR leader with experience of managing HR for a shared services site of atleast 1000+ for a reputed MNC. Ideal candidate will come with:
- Atleast 15 years experience in HR post MBA from a Tier-1 institute (Indian/Global) is a must.
- Prior experience working with reputed MNC set-ups in progressively increasing leaderships roles.
- Experience working as a HR Business Partner, Leadership Development, HR Operations etc.
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills.
- Well networked and respected in the local HR community.
It's an excellent opportunity to work with a reputed MNC in their fast growing set up in a leadership role working closely with the global teams.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nikhil Jaiswal on +91 80 6826 6810
Contact - Nikhil Jaiswal - +91 (0) 124 452 5451
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.