Associate Consultant at RGF Select India
Views:2362 Applications:464 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Director - Human Resources - Shared Services/Global Professional Services (10-20 yrs)
The organisation is the world's leading consumer services company.
Position : HR Director
Reporting To - VP HR (Based in Head Office, H.O.)
Location : Gurgaon
We are seeking qualified candidates for a HR Operations, Global Back Office Lead in Gurugram, India to join our Global Human Resources organization. This role will work closely with various HR employees across multiple regions and teams to provide exceptional operational HR Services. This includes leading the HR Operations (HR Ops) Global Back Office (GBO) and associated technologies required to perform, support, and complete operational work in relation to global and regional HR processes such as - new hire, life event, work event, administrative event reporting, and vendor integration and support. This individual leads a team to ensure HR Services are performed with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness and will ensure seamless operation of HR between other components of the Service Delivery Model. This position will communicate and resolve operational issues partnering with HR leadership and other parties as needed.
In this position, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of Global Back Office employees to deliver exceptional HR Services to their global HR colleagues.
- Lead HR activities such as Reporting and Analytics, Data Management Global Operations, System Administration and Vendor Management Support.
- Work as part of a global team with colleagues from across all regions including Corporate Center, North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa Regions, and the Global HR function.
Job Responsibilities -
- HR Ops Policy/Procedures: Maintain and administer enterprise level human resources policies and procedures in accordance with internal audit and solution center governance / control criteria.
- Performance and Operational Standards, Continuous Improvement: Accountable for delivering HR services against the internal provisions of the agreed Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators (SLA's/KPI- s). Ensure that all functions within the GBO meet established targets through continuous evaluation, quality assurance, and focused improvement efforts.
- Reporting: Accountable for ensuring development and delivery of all HR reports impacting operations and as required by Local governments are completed as per the process design.
- Relationship Management: Primary provider of relationship and communications. Responsible to communicate with HR leaders and with service providers to ensure that decisions, processes and actions promote the desired operational outcomes of the HR Service Delivery Model.
- Team Management: Build and maintain a strong team through effective recruiting, training, coaching, team building, and succession planning.
- Desired Outcomes: Oversee all activities provided by HR Ops GBO including business process service quality, compliance, and project management for all transition and program initiatives.
- Cross Functional and Global Collaboration - Develop necessary partnerships globally to achieve strategy and outcomes. Establish and maintain effective relationships and communication channels with Global HR colleagues and other parties (vendors, partners, etc.).
Kindly send us an updated copy of your updated resume in case you wish to pursue the same.
Kindly note that your resume shall be shared after we have had a discussion with you and have clarified your queries. In future as well, we would be discussing each opportunity that matches your profile and shall pursue only and after you have confirmed your interest.