Lead - Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1062 Applications:508 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Director - Human Resources - IT (14-16 yrs)
- As the top HR leader and key member of the leadership team for the Company, the human resources professional will orchestrate, implement, monitor, and advance all elements of Human Resources within an International environment.
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned HR professional with 14-16 years of experience, who will play a key role in helping to build the learning culture & run talent management programs in the organization.
- In this role, you will partner with the HRBP's and business stakeholders and play a critical role in strategizing & deliver learning & development, talent management interventions to strengthen the people capability.
Experience & Skills
- Has hands-on decisive leadership style, strong interpersonal and communication skills, organizational skills, leadership stature and initiative to make immediate and long-term impact, and in-depth knowledge and experience earned serving as a corporate HR leader.
- 14-16 years of total experience. Out of which last minimum 5 years, as HR leadership is a must.
- Proven experience using a high touch and consultative approach: excellent relationship management and communication and influencing skills; ability to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management level.
- Superior organizational skills with an excellent record and acumen for strategic planning of human resource initiatives. Proven assessment and problem solving skills, with ability to add value and increase organizational effectiveness through the alignment of human assets to contain costs and improve financial performance.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction; self-starter with a solution-oriented mindset; ability to build and implement solutions from scratch in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Passionate about learning - understand the importance and value of investing in and developing people and sharing that knowledge; bring strong L&D experience and expertise to the team.
- Understanding & experience of talent management initiatives. Openness to learn and help in other special projects in HR function.
- Proven skill in building a scalable HR program, capable of growing with the organization.
- Experience with coaching and leadership development is a plus but not essential
- Collaborate with the business team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating talent management issues and solutions as appropriate.
- Manage the Organization's Development Program from Talent management perspective.
- Ensure robust talent pipeline and review the internal talent movement processes, opportunities, timelines and specific programs needed for effective succession planning.
- Obtain feedback, analyze and constantly evolve culture to meet changing needs of the environment. Strategize ways to enhance teamwork and working across functions.
- Connect closely with all levels of the organization, identify employees- thoughts and expectations and assist line managers in working out effective and feasible personal development plans for employees.
- Design, lead, and implement learning programs across the company that align with organizational strategic priorities using a holistic approach to learning & development; self-directed, experiential, classroom,
- Successfully managing employee risk to include employee relations and having a strong knowledge and understanding of Federal, State and Local employment regulations and laws.
- Leadership acumen to perform as a true strategic partner to top company executives. Strong partnership with HRBP's and other HR function's to ensure visibility on work in progress, projects upcoming etc.
- Lead project plans and keep track of initiatives as needed.
- Working knowledge and expertise in executive compensation issues and strategies required. Skilled in mentoring at executive level.
- Thorough knowledge with direct experience and documented accomplishments establishing and orchestrating effective recruitment, development, retention and talent management programs and initiatives across a number of sites in an international environment.
MBA / Post Graduate in Management with specialization in HR.
In addition to the CTC, the following benefits are provided by the company as per the prevailing practice:
- Medical Insurance for self and family
- Time Off
- Meal and Cab Reimbursements
- Flexible Working Hours
- Onsite Client exposure and Travel opportunities
- Great learning opportunity with cutting edge technologies