Director at Michael Page
Views:3614 Applications:423 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Director - Human Resources - Hospitality (12-16 yrs)
Director- Human Resources, Bangalore
- Only candidates from Service Industry or Travel E-commerce Industry should apply
- Only HR Professionals with 12+ years of experience should apply
About Our Client :
Our Client is a leading MNC in travel and leisure stays with presence over two decades in the Indian market. They are looking for a Director Human Resources to be based out of their corporate office in Bangalore.
Job Description :
Reporting into the SVP Human Resources and directly managing a team of 5 professionals, you will be responsible for :
- Advising on effective talent recruitment tools and techniques to identify the right candidates for each job.
- Assessing and identifying employee and leadership developmental and training needs in partnership with the Organizational Capability & Effectiveness (OC&E) team.
- Working with people leaders in setting performance objectives aligned with company needs and assure that there is regular feedback and meaningful conversations between people managers and their direct reports.
- Coordinating and lead key management development and project initiatives that respond to current and projected organizational needs.
- Leading talent management reviews and initiatives working towards assuring a pipeline of 'ready now' successors for key positions.
The Successful Applicant :
- You have more than 12 years of HR generalist experience in an MNC in services sector.
- You have handled all gamut's of HR including but not limited to compensation, benefits, employee relations, performance management, leadership development, and legislation and compliance issues
- You should have a strong business acumen and a proven track record of setting and executing HR and business objectives.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an International player that offers great prospects and competitive pay besides a healthy work life balance.