Manager - Recruitment at Strategic Alliance Management Services
Views:1037 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Director - Human Resources - Hospital (15-20 yrs)
Director Human Resources
1. Position Vacant(S) : Director - Human Resources, Dr. Shroff'S Charity Eye Hospital, New Delhi.
2. Organization Background :
- Dr. Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital (SCEH) was established in 1914 and is one of the oldest and largest eyecare institutions in the country. It is globally respected, not just for comprehensive eye and ENT care, but for its high impact work among communities, quality research work and publications, and extensive education and training programmes for the healthcare fraternity.
- SCEH provides state of the art and comprehensive eyecare services through a team of highly experienced and well-trained physicians, who are deeply committed to patient care.
- SCEH has completed 100 years of existence and along with its tertiary center in New Delhi, has seven regional surgical hubs across the states of Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. The organization has a staff and trainee complement of 1500 persons and annually performs 50,000 sight restoring surgeries and provides clinical services to 500,000 people across its service footprint.
- The organization works on a cross-subsidy model and provides 50% of its annual surgical volume completely free, or on a highly subsidized basis. SCEH works in close partnership with leading international players in community eye health, as well as some of the best-known corporates in India. The core verticals of the organization are ophthalmology service delivery, community eye care, research, and medical education.
For more information about the organization, please visit: https://sceh.net/
Project Background :
- SCEH has drawn up a strategic vision and an organizational transformation plan for the period 2022 to 2030, titled "SAMBHAV". Its strategic vision is to reach a surgical volume of 150,000 and a patient base of 15,00,000, by the end of 2030.
- The accomplishment of these targets is riding on key initiatives under (1) Human Resource Development (2) Digitalization (3) Geographic Expansion (4) Resource Mobilization (5) Medical Education and Training (6) Building a Clinical Centre of Excellence (7) Research and (8) Communication and Advocacy.
- At the organizational level, transformation is being driven through initiatives in (1) Service Excellence (2) Kaizen (3) 5S (4) Structured Problem Solving, and (5) Value-based behavior.
Job Description/ Responsibilities : Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Director - Human Resources (DHR) shall work in close conjunction with the Strategy Planning Office and play a major role in the change management process.
Key Job Responsibilities :
1) Develop and administer the HR strategic plan in keeping with the institution's strategic vision
2) Develop strategic recruitment, development, and retention plans, to meet the human capital needed to operationalize the strategic plan
3) Develop and implement comprehensive compensation plans and benefits that are benchmarked to industry practices
4) Develop strategy and oversee implementation for leadership development across key positions
5) Conduct periodic organizational structure and manpower deployment analysis, to improve operational efficiency, productivity, and quality
6) Be the Chief Custodian of organizational values and culture and devise and implement strategies to drive and nurture the same
7) Be a key organizational change agent.
Qualifications, Experience And Competencies :
Qualification and Experience :
1) Applicants must be MBAs in HR, or MSWs, or equivalent
2) 15 to 20 years of relevant experience in HR with the service sector, handling an employee strength in excess of 1,000 employees. Five years of experience in leading the HR function, is essential.
Skills and Competencies :
1) Good communication skills
2) High proficiency in the English language
3) Proven people management skills
4) Computer skills
5) Strong HR systems orientation, with the ability to successfully lead projects for the successful automation of people management processes
6) Willingness and ability to undertake regular travel, as necessary.
Compensation Offered : Gross compensation budgeted for the position is attractive. Please note that the offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history.
Contact Information :
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
Phone Nos.: 011- 4081 9900; 4165 3612