Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt ltd
Views:1107 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Director - Human Resource Operations (14-19 yrs)
Director - HRO (Human Resource Operation)
Location - Bangalore
Experience - 14 - 19 Years
CTC- 40-50 LPA
Company and its subsidiaries, PHH Mortgage and Liberty Home Equity Solutions, are committed to helping our customers save money, build.
- HR Operations Manager responsibilities include reviewing and approving budgets, implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment.
Roles of HR operations:
- HR operations, or operational HR services, include administrative services, recruitment, job analysis, and employee relationship management. These HR practices are in place to support management and staff in their day-to-day business activities, and are important to meet an organization's goal.
Must Skills :
- Experience in managing
- End to End Hire to retire for shred service vertical
- (US/ India /PhiIIip)- HRSS/HRO Ops// Human Resource Operations/HR Shared Service
- Experience of handling HR Operations activities for 5000+ employee across India, US & Philippines is a must Must managed large Global employees span
- International payroll exp is must (Ideally US, India
- Philippines Payroll)
- stakeholder management
- Team Management
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- High level expertise in use of statistical tools, HRIS systems and software including Microsoft products viz., Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
Preferred tool - Oracle fusion
Project Management experience:
- Must have Project management experience and ability to self-manage with minimal direction Looking for very ambitious, young, innovative and fast tracker candidate
- The HR administration department is responsible for the daily administration of plans and systems related to employee compensation & performance, development and administration of corporate policies, procedures and management directives. This position will report to the Vice President, Human Resources.
- Provide leadership, strategic direction, project planning & execution and overall management to the multi-location HR Operations team. Will be responsible to continue managing ongoing strategic project to consolidate all operational activities within HR Sub-Functions globally, leading to creation of centralized HR Service Delivery Team.
- Responsible for all areas of Human Resource Operations for India, Philippines and US including Recruitment Operations/ Onboarding/ Background Verifications/ Employee life cycle activities/ Exit Process/ Compensation data analysis/ HR Systems/ Time & Attendance/ Payroll/ HR Compliances
- Responsible for HR Systems and data integrity
- Spearhead digitization, automation and process improvement initiatives across all processes
- Create, mentor and lead an effective team ensuring operational efficiencies
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- Responsible for Annual HR Budgeting and subsequent tracking of monthly expenses
- Take lead in all Internal & External audits and collaborate with different stakeholders in identifying process risks and implementation of mitigation strategies
- Employee Data Management
- HR Process management and compliance Payroll Management
- Staff costs management HR Dashboard
- Excellent communication and analytical skills., Experience in managing End to End Hire to retire for shred service vertical (US/ India /PhiIIip)- HRSS/HRO Ops, Experience of handling HR Operations activities for 5000+ employee across India, US & Philippines is a must . Must managed large Global employees span, External stakeholder management, International payroll exp is must (Ideally US, India Philippines Payroll), Project Management experience, Team Management
Working Days: 5 Days a week
Job Nature: Full Time