Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:5069 Applications:527 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Director - Human Resource - Logistics/Transport Startup - IIM/XIMB/XLRI/TISS (10-15 yrs)
About the Company :
One of the strongest Logistics / Transport Start Ups with good funding and manpower on ground.
Existing Manpower - 1200.
Targeted Manpower - 3-4000 by 2020 end
Job Role Details :
Reporting to : HR Head based in Pune
The HR department is responsible making and implementing HR strategy for the company.
HR Director will be a part of team responsible for plans and systems related to employee engagement, employee communication, change management, employee compensation & performance, development and administration of corporate policies, procedures and management directives.
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas :
- The incumbent will handle all the responsibilities of HR and administration for the companies' locations across the country
- Collaborate with Business managers to implement relevant HR strategies
- Responsible for change management and improvement initiatives
- Manage employee relations activities and advise managers on employee issues
- Responsible for employee engagement programs, development initiatives and rewards & recognition frameworks
- Support the annual compensation activities ensuring consistent and fair decisions are made in the promotion, bonus and salary increase processes
- Responsible for career management & development plans and implementation
- Drive best practices and improvements to internal processes & systems
- Independently drive strategic projects
- Expected to keep a finger on the pulse of the people through open houses and employee interactions
- Proactively communicate policies and process to employees
Key Specification / Candidate Requirements :
- MBA (HR) from a Premier Institute
- HR generalist experience
- Good hands-on knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies and sub systems
- A high level of integrity, analytical/logical ability and a peoples approach
Preferred experience :
- StartUp experience involving sales people.
- Good MNC systems in HR
Behavioral Requirements :
- Approachable, Friendly, Open, With ears-close-to-the-ground
- People Connect
- Good Personality
- Handling Multiple Stakeholders
- Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse teams
- Ability to influence Senior Leadership with interpersonal and situational leadership abilities
Critical skills :
- Experience of leading and managing high-performing teams spread across the country
- Must have the aptitude to work in a fast-paced organization with active listening, negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to work with tech team in building solutions
- Great team player, have sound leadership skills, hands-on approach with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and tasks