Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:4140 Applications:983 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Director - Human Resource - IT/ITeS (15-18 yrs)
HR Director IT/ITES (15-18 yrs)
Reporting into the COO:
- You will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services to India, e.g. recruitment, compensation, talent management, learning and development
- Lead the HR function and be key member of the leadership team and work closely with key stake holders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate also be a part of the design and implementation of policy and process from scratch
- Develop and lead the HR team ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and global HR initiatives and programmes within the set HR budgets
- Focus on leadership development and work closely with the management team.
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system, putting the Talent Management framework in place, Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 15-18 years of HR Generalist experience in building organization strategy and execution and have rich experience in Heading HR in preferably IT/ITes set ups
- Excellent opportunity to be in pan India role with global stakeholder management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.