Manager - HR at Experis IT Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1612 Applications:415 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Director - Human Resource - IT - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (16-20 yrs)
Job Summary :
We are looking for an experienced Director - HR to join our team! Reporting into CHRO, to execute and deliver key HR programs, practices and policies to the business, managers, and employees! Your goal will be to always meet organization's needs by finding candidates that match our organizational culture and open job positions. Also to provide strategic consultation and coaching to Executive/Corporate leaders on organizational issues that contribute to growth of the business and the team. We are looking for an experienced candidate with 16-18 yrs of experience. We will consider applications only from Mumbai based candidates.
- Experience leading and developing HR professionals
- Experience in delivering HR services through a business partner model
- Experience advising both staff and management on Employee Relations issues, including an up to date understanding of employment legislation
- Coach and consult to management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and recommended decisions; analyzing information and market trends.
- Owns and drives organizational change processes for several large, complex departments/functions
- Review and analyse business data to identify trends and enable better quality decision making
- Understands nuances of talent market and is able to develop and influence engagement programs, policies and/or initiatives
- Identifying people with the right skills, right experience and right cultural fit for the organisation.
- Use all sourcing methods including social media, resume searching and using internal and external databases.
- Conducting detailed job interviews to ensure candidates skills and qualification match the job requirements.
- Establishing if candidates possess the right behavioural and cultural fit for the business.
- Managing the negotiation of employment offers and agreeing salary packages with selected applicants.
- Implementing recruitment strategies, funnels and procedures.
- Keeping track of recruiting metrics i.e. time to hire and cost per hire.
- Coordinating with all stakeholders on the hiring needs.
- Research into competitors and market place
- Define job description and document specifications
- You'll provide HR functional expertise on business strategies, as well as sound business expertise, to managers and teams.
Requirements and qualifications :
- Atleast 16 and above years of experience in HR post MBA from a Tier-1 institute (Indian/Global) is a must.
- Prior experience working with reputed MNC set-ups in progressively increasing leaderships roles.
- Experience working as a HR Business Partner, Leadership Development, HR Operations etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as active listening skills
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes, Good knowledge of candidates selection methods