Delivery Partner at Fynehand
Views:1875 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Director - Human Resource - IT (16-25 yrs)
Lead all aspects of people management and company culture, including attracting world-class, diverse talent and developing a future-ready workforce, reimagine HR with shifting focus on digital agenda, super-charge talent with modernizing operations for Artificial Intelligence & Analytics business group comprising of 10000 employees.
Functioning as a Strategic HR Business Partner, developing and implementing successful human resources management strategies to support corporate mandate.
- Providing HR Business Partner support to the AIG transitioned business lines.
- Creating and implementing a holistic HR strategy to meet short term & long-term business challenges with focus on areas such as talent & leadership, culture & values, engagement & connect, supervisory capability, productivity & cost.
- Effectuating policies, programs and strategies for organizational development/ restructuring resulting in maximum value addition in terms of human capital.
- Playing key role in setting up HR organization for business support, defining HR system, polices, processes and SOPs as well as enhanced operational efficiency by realigning organizational structure.
- Scrutinizing HR dashboards on benchmarking, attrition & flight risk and issuing early warning signals for assisting senior management in decision-making on critical issues and employee management trends.
- Planning and scheduling employee engagement and retention through effective HR Best Practice Programs.
- Reviewing current business practices and recommending solutions for higher efficiencies such as evaluating Attrition Analysis.
- Establishing successful relationships with senior management/ stake holders to enable change & drive employee engagement.
- Playing an integral role in evaluating compensation, performance and drive recommendations for higher productivity.
- Leading the implementation & change of robust, adaptable and incremental HR strategy across all facets of HR processes that grow the capacity of the organization's key people resources.
- Efficiently providing HR support towards meeting overall business goals as per the HR Strategy and the specific account along with transitioning of businesses from various vendors.
My major career highlights have included building HR department, functions, and teams from the ground up, leading an HR organization for 600+ employees, liaising between people, top management & organizational goals, advocating people, values & culture, and bolstering retention, engagement, and performance. I have a track record of creating a Career Roadmap for AIG India employees; representing the HRBP Teams to execute regional HR Transformation projects; and launching LinkedIn Learning Platform at AIG which resulted in India being the 2nd highest in the usage of the LinkedIn Learning offerings. I championed Organization Design initiatives for the business leading to a USD 0.5 MM saves and blueprinted the Diversity & Inclusion strategy for India leading to Global & Industry recognitions. Additionally, my focus has always been on saving hiring cost, reducing attrition rate, FTE savings, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.