Director - Human Resource - Biotech Firm (15-25 yrs)
A rapidly growing biotech located in Gurgaon is seeking a Director of Human Resources. Overseeing the entire HR function, the ideal candidate will enjoy building the function for the company. Managing a staff, the VP of HR is responsible for developing, leading, and executing human resources strategy, operations, processes, and, most importantly, people, to positively impact the continued improvement of the organization. This includes talent acquisition, organizational development and performance management, training and development, succession planning, and compensation. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a hands-on, growing environment.
- Strategy - works with the management team to set the mission, goals, values, and cultural standards and that drive growth and development as individuals, teams, and, ultimately, an institution.
- Programs - responsible for designing and managing leadership development and employee retention programs with an eye towards creating a positive work environment that stresses collaboration and reinforces entrepreneurial spirit.
- Process - creates and executes processes/programs around critical organizational functions such as recruiting, on-boarding, compensation, performance management, communication, and employee and team development that are customized and evolving to meet the needs of the dynamic team.
- Operations - ultimately responsible for the effective deployment of all administrative aspects of the function including payroll, benefits, training, policies, etc. The Director will ensure all payroll runs are accurate.
- People - resource to help facilitate the dialogue, skills, and structures needed to strengthen the team.
- Staff Management - coach, mentor, and provide guidance to junior HR staff in an effort to provide daily HR guidance to corporate employees.
- An MBA - Human Resource degree from an accredited college or university.
- 15+ years of increasing HR experience, with a significant time in a leadership role.
- Familiarity with Operating Systems, MS Office, HRIS Systems, Recruiting software and strategies.