Founder at Colosseum Consulting
Views:1008 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Director - Human Capital - Fintech Growth Startup - XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD/FMS/MDI (6-12 yrs)
- Looking for a Director HR for one of the fastest growing growth stage Fintech startup based in Bangalore.
- Candidates with full-time MBA from XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD/MDI/FMS/XISS are preferred
- Candidates coming from Internet and Product based startups are required. Looking for someone who's scaled Technology and/or Sales & Ops teams across India.
Role Scope :
You will act as a key partner to aligned businesses, gain deep knowledge of the business, people and organizational needs to diagnose issues and recommend solutions to challenges and further the capabilities of the organization
1) Strategy/Policy :
- Provides strategic HR support related to human capital management that enables stakeholders turn business strategy into business practice and results.
- Drive adherence to HR process, metrics and plan.
- Implement and drive HR programs and in some cases also act as a SPOC for certain critical HR processes
- Own & drive the performance process for the team, in partnership with the business.
2) Employee Relations, Engagement & Management :
- Acts as key advisor to Business managers & handle their queries and grievances, if any.
- Facilitates development of work culture and climate to meet business and employee needs.
- Driving employee engagement agenda for their teams they support
3) Functional/ Process Groups :
- Work with the TA team to drive hiring and ensure manpower requirement is met as per AOP.
- Oversee the new employee induction and on-boarding to the team.
The following competencies will enable success in the role :
- Business Acumen - An ability to understand the business metrics / key drivers to drive appropriate decisions / actions that lead to business results.
- Ability to collaborate with and outside the function to drive results.
- An ability to think outside the box / creative thinking.
- Combined analytical and persuasion skills with a comfort and flexibility level to work of with all levels the organization including senior management
- Ability to analyze human capital data to identify business improvement opportunities
- Excellent organization, written/ verbal communication, analytical, and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building and influence skills. Ability to become the key trusted advisor to Stakeholders