Assistant Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1268 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Director - HR Operations - Financial Firm (15-18 yrs)
POSTION TITLE: Director, Human Resource Operations
Our client is a leading organization in the financial industry. It is a US MNC having it's operations in US, Philippines & India. It is one of the largest housing mortgage companies in US.
The HR administration department is responsible for the daily administration of plans and systems related to employee compensation & performance, development and administration of corporate policies, procedures and management directives. This position will report to the Vice President, Human Resources.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership, strategic direction, project planning & execution and overall management to the multi-location HR Operations team. Will be responsible to continue managing ongoing strategic projects to consolidate all operational activities within HR Sub-Functions globally, leading to the creation of a centralized HR Service Delivery Team.
- Responsible for all areas of Human Resource Operations for India, Philippines and US including Recruitment Operations/ Onboarding/ Background Verifications/ Employee life cycle activities/ Exit Process/ Compensation data analysis/ HR Systems/ Time & Attendance/ Payroll/ HR Compliances
- Responsible for HR Systems and data integrity
- Spearhead digitization, automation and process improvement initiatives across all processes
- Create, mentor and lead an effective team ensuring operational efficiencies
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- Responsible for Annual HR Budgeting and subsequent tracking of monthly expenses
- Take lead in all Internal & External audits and collaborate with different stakeholders in identifying process risks and implementation of mitigation strategies
Employee Data Management:
- Ensures HRIS Establishes Global mandate while accommodating the regional and Country Nuance for employee record maintenance, ensuring accuracy and security.
- Data management includes personal information; compensation; job history; retirement and insurance documentation; leave accrual records; and details of illness, absences, transfers, and salary progression; employment compliance documentation Update dashboards for current view of performance at Global level
- Ensure the HR Control framework managed through Continuous Audit is managed tracked and updated to be relevant Liaise with HRIS team in matters of system improvement and issue resolution
- Drive systems user adoption through effective communication and training initiatives. Facilitate regional involvement in Systems and HR process changes from; change management, UAT and Training
HR Process management and compliance :
- Standardization of HR processes across regions and countries implementing sustainable controls that enforce quality Map and create visibility of HR processes and roles
POSITION TITLE: Senior Manager, Human Resource Improve the usage of HR systems through continuous enhancement together with the HRIS team Responsible for HR operations excellence.
- Manage end to end HR/employee life cycle process Advise Policy custodians on the practicality of policy from a process perspective.
- Ensure access to up to date policy and procedure Periodical review of the process ensuring compliance with Global and region requirement and aligned with global workflow
- Documentation and distribution of SOPs and ensuring all HR are effectively trained Ensuring business process are mapped an up to date
Payroll Management :
- Ensuring payroll is managed per group guidelines with prescribed and approved processes, with proper DOAs, documentation and control in place, and a good check and balance to ensure payroll is properly accounted for with reliability, accuracy, and timely payment
- Enhance controls and efficiency of the payroll process through innovation and technologies such as RPA and reconciliation tools Dash Board / Report: preparation of data/information/presentation for decision making and stakeholder engagement
Staff costs management :
- Ensuring staff costs are properly forecasted aligned with Finance record Working with Finance department ensuring headcount and staff costs are captured per Fusion record, highlight issues and manage solutions.
- Lead staff costs budgeting processing, from data gathering, computation, reconciliation, data provision to finance, consolidation etc Dash Board / Report: preparation of data/information/presentation for decision making and stakeholder engagement
HR Dashboard :
- Develop HR dashboard to facilitate decision making
- Ensure dashboard is updated with KPI measures and performance for the Regions and Countries to target performance improvements. Enhance reporting and people analytics abilities.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE :
- Graduate. MBA in HR preferred with 15-18 years of experience
- High level expertise in use of statistical tools, HRIS systems and software including Microsoft products viz.,
- Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint Experience of handling HR Operations activities for 5000+ employees across India, US & Philippines is a must.
- Good executive presence with ability to manage change within a global organization
- Must have Project management experience and ability to self-manage with minimal direction
- Collaborative team player who demonstrates flexibility and can-do attitude as part of highly motivated HR team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- High degree of customer centricity and situational fluency Excellent communication and analytical skills