Partner at Hunterz Research Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1225 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Director - HR Business Partner - Software Product Firm (14-18 yrs)
Roles & Responsibility
- Partner with business Leaders and their leadership team to develop and deploy Manager Enablement Model & Employee Value Proposition objectives to help deliver sustainable growth
- Build & Lead the Human Resources Business Partner team, Partner with global support functions to ensure that all programs/processes related to - best-in-class- operations are developed/implemented
- Collaborate with the CHRO, Human Resources Business Partner (Globally) and ensure that the HR Agenda is developed & executed as per the plan
- Partner with business heads to develop and deliver integrated people and organization solutions.
- Partner & Consult with BU Leaders and HR colleagues to develop and deliver an HR strategy to meet the business needs
- Guide the business to establish employee communications & engagement cadence and to resolve employee relations issues. If need be, conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Assist with HR communications and training of managers on new programs, systems, and processes as required
- Ensure the consistent treatment of employees and the consistent application of the company's policies and procedures
- Collaborate with TA and TD on staffing and development needs.
- Collaborate on new employee/manager orientation to enable a seamless onboarding experience allowing insight into the organization's goals and culture.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships within all employee levels.
The Ideal Candidate: -
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a Human Resource related function from the Top HR schools. A Masters or MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 14+ years of related experience in business with specific experience in HRBP with Mastery of Organization Processes/ Policies, Change Management, and HR practices
- Strong project management, process management, analytical and consulting skills, Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence credibility & lead change/transition management
- Judgment, initiative, and tenacity demonstrated in an environment of rapid change
- Ability to collaborate globally across boundaries, disciplines, and cultures, especially in an evolving matrix environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization accompanied by cultural sensitivity