Practice Lead at Randstad India
Views:1177 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Director - HR Business Partner - IT Firm (12-15 yrs)
Company : Global IT Firm
Designation : Director - HR Business Partner
HRBP are strategic business partners to provide total solution addressing organization and talent challenges in support of business imperatives. They shape and drive HR strategy and orchestrate/ champion HR delivery models in the business. They consult closely with leadership team to address root causes of organization and talents issues through providing strategic insights drawn through data driven and meaningful human capital scorecards.
- They advise and help shape company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, workforce planning, and organizational change). They also play a core role in orchestrating talent management and succession planning activity within client organization.
- Key skills and abilities include business acumen to connect the dots, executive presence to coach, influence & facilitate organization wide human capital dialogue.
- Strong skills in presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving.
- Contributes to the strategy and priorities for HR organization, ensuring alignment with business strategy.
- HR Strategy : Effectively diagnoses business issues and goals, ensuring HR strategy is aligned with the business strategy.
- Change Management : Identifies and leads organizational change initiatives within HR and for region or leadership team.
- HR Client Services : Owns relationship with business leaders in region or function.
- Works with senior leaders to optimize organizational design and drive business performance.
- HR Programs : Advises on the design of HR programs, ensuring programs remain relevant in meeting business strategy and goals.
- Provides leadership on regional HR programs and responsible for implementation plan in region or country.
- M&A : Consults with business and lead HR integration efforts (talent review and planning, change management etc.) for M&A
- Internal HR Relationships : Ensures effectiveness of HR function by championing HR Service Delivery model and collaboration across all HR teams.
- Provides leadership and direction to HRBP team to ensure the teams' growth is in alignment with business needs.
- Reviews and approves the budget and acts as the point of escalation for the teams
Looking for HR professionals with experience in working with MNC IT firms