Director at Quantified HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1537 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Director - HR Business Partner - IT (10-16 yrs)
We are hiring for one of our IT client based in Gurgaon. The Job Description is as below.
- The incumbent should have extensive experience leading diverse and senior HRBP teams. Reporting to the Head of India & APAC HR, this position will head HRBP and provide strategic direction and leadership to an organization of approximately 20 full time and contingent professionals in India.
- The individual will be a dynamic and creative thinker, with experience in Business Partnering successfully across functions. The incumbent will be metrics driven and hence will help build a culture of accountability and a solid sense of performance-based outcomes
- Responsible for employee life cycle management from hiring to separation.
- Partnering with Leadership team for Manpower Planning. Leading talent mapping & market intelligence gathering for targeted hiring
- Employee Relation & Interaction - Ensure regular discussions with employees to understand driving factors to enhance job satisfaction
- Grievance handling - working on tight deadlines and solving complex situations
- Employee Engagement-Managing the engagement calendar plan for the year
Job Rotation - Finding right opportunities and moving vintage resources internally
- Attrition Management & Employee Retention - Working on Early Warning System (EWS) and proactively work on retention, Implementing effective - retention policies- to reduce attrition & improving employee performance levels through suggestion box, counselling, Rewards & Recognition/Appreciation letters, incentive schemes, Professional work environment, training & respecting employee values
- Pulse Annual Surveys and Creating and Implementing Action Plan on Quarterly/Yearly Basis
- Aligning rewards strategy with pay for performance as per budget allocated
- Managing End to End Performance Management Cycle and Annual Goal Setting Process - Giving inputs for Promotion process and running Promotion cycle Annually
IDEAL EXPERIENCE :
Overall experience :
- 10 - 15 years relevant experience, including at least 8 - 10+ years with people management responsibilities from a progressive and established multinational corporation
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and persuasive skills
- Familiar with working in the fast paced and performance driven cultural environment
- Ability to work under pressure, challenging working environment and tackle problems in a positive way
- Capable of handling a high level of responsibility and autonomy
- Deep exposure to sourcing and recruiting talent in the SaaS based/ ITES industries right from the university level to seasoned leaders.
- Outstanding communication (written & spoken) and presentation skills
- Proficiency in all MS Office tools
Global mind set :
- Experience working in global multinational companies with exposure to working with different cultures would be critical.
Education credentials - Bachelor's degree in any discipline is a must. A Master's degree would be ideal.