Consultant at Ab Placement
Views:2498 Applications:745 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Director - HR Business Partner - BFS (15-20 yrs)
Hiring for an MNC :
Primary Purpose :
Lead the HRBP, ER, HR compliance and compensation/ payroll functions for India office. Partner and consult with senior leaders of business units and senior HR leaders to integrate best in class human resources practices into business strategies and objectives, while overseeing change management and integration projects across the centers to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce. Design and implement new policies, procedures and programs in support of organizational people strategy.
Scope : Regularly interacts with senior level management, requiring influence. Is able to influence policy development.
Span of control :
Direct : 4-5
Indirect : 10-20
- Lead the HRBP, ER, HR compliance and compensation/ payroll functions at India office. Provide thought leadership, assert influence, and partner with business leaders and other support functions to implement HR strategy to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce while overseeing change management and integration projects across the centers. Effectively lead team through communication, development, engagement and retention strategies.
- Partner and support VP-HR Business Partner in research, planning and analysis phases of creating solutions to solve complex business issues and anticipate HR needs within business lines. Provide support in managing and implementing enterprise-wide HR policies and programs to the business. Offer input and consultation to tailor solutions and messages appropriately to employees and lines of business.
- Partner with the US Compensation in designing and executing reward strategy, including salary benchmarking, benefits management and annual compensation events, such as bonus and salary review. Lead the implementation, communication, and administration of various rewards and recognition systems, including performance incentive plans and deferred compensation policy. Monitor ongoing effectiveness and ensure programs are administered accurately, including the timely execution of payroll. Contribute to enterprise compensation projects and/or processes.
- Consult with mid-level and above business leaders, senior leaders of HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) and other staff areas to develop innovative solutions. Provide recommendations to integrate HR best practices into decision making and business planning. Offer implementation support, leveraging enterprise-wide tools and programs to improve business results and mitigate risk. Areas of support include HR planning, leadership effectiveness & training, talent development, organizational design, performance evaluation processes, employee relations, and compensation.
- Accountable for resolving employment-related issues and policy creation. Provide advice and counsel to leaders on sensitive employee situations, such as policy interpretation, conflict resolution, performance management, and disciplinary actions, including terminations, and other issues presenting risk to the organization. Lead the implementation of HR Compliance programs and partner with leadership to embed HR Compliance practices throughout the business.
- Design and implement new policies, procedures and programs in support of organizational people strategy. Lead various performance management system initiatives like implementation of annual appraisal cycle & mid-term appraisal cycle at organization level.
Job Qualifications :
Minimum : Bachelors' degree
Preferred : MBA or Post Graduation in Human Resources.
Additional knowledge, skills, experience :
- HRBP experience including experience in employee relations, HR statutory compliance, performance management, talent management, HR projects, succession planning, etc.
- Experience in designing, implementing and administering compensation and benefits programs across various business lines.
- Accomplished action-oriented HR professional with solid organizational relationship and HR experience is essential. Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, planning and tactical implementation skills. Strong track record of hiring and developing talent, and creating a diverse, high-performing and highly committed team.
- Proven ability to create an inclusive work environment.
- Proven influencing skills at senior management levels, including demonstrated ability to add value to the business and deliver results.
- Ability to integrate information from many perspectives (HR, business, competitive) and synthesize into meaningful recommendations and solutions.
- Deep general business and leadership knowledge with the ability to quickly assimilate existing and start-up business areas.
PREFERRED additional knowledge, skills, experience :
- Demonstrates project management skills
- Org design experience
- Experience desirable in financial service/ ITES industry.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (preferably WorkDay) including payroll tools.