Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:21105 Applications:1204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:252
Director - HR Business Partner - BFS (12-20 yrs)
Only Female candidate apply - Director - HR Business Partner role-MBA-HR
Individual will be part of the GHR team and will be aligned as a Human Resources Generalist to a specified line/s of business. He/She will be required to drive HR engagement with business to manage key HR processes like Employee Retention, Performance Management, year-end incentive decisioning, Talent Management and Organization Structure for optimal spans. He/ She will also be responsible for employee engagement to propagate the employee value preposition. Individual will be primarily responsible for partnering with business to build process and people capability and enable leaders mitigate financial, legal or people risk.
- Influence business leaders to understand organization priorities
- Horne functional knowledge of Business HR practices.
- Exhibit high orientation on compliance and company values
- Act as single point of contact for business leaders on any HR related advise/request
- Act as a point of escalation, for any inaction/inappropriate action on part of HRG team
- On-boarding and Induction for new People Leaders
- Drive employee engagement and retention
- Talent Management and Talent Rotation
- Performance Management, Incentive Management and Exit Process Management
- Drive processes like Reward & Recognition, Employee Learning and Development, etc.
- Facilitate and address employee concerns around performance, compensation and benefits
- Conduct engagement surveys and coordinate Focus Group Discussions on a need basis, in order to gauge employee perceptions & opinions
- Manage relationship with Line of business and ability to manage LOB interactions
- Partner with business to mitigate People/Legal risk
- Ensure effective cascading of HR policies & practices across the organization
Mandatory Skills :-
- Minimum Qualification - Post Graduate in HR from a premier B school.
- 12+ years of overall experience with a minimum of 10 years as an HRG.
- Significant experience in an IT HRG role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have hands on work experience in managing Talent Management, Talent Rotation, Performance Management.
- Knowledge/high orientation on Compliance and company values
- Knowledge of labor laws, GHR risk and compliance.
- Should possess critical thinking to suggest policy updates basis employee feedback and organization priorities
- Ability to work as a team and manage projects independently
- Ability to say No and manage tough business conversations