Head - Education Practice at ABC Consultants
Views:3144 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Director/Head - Product Management - eCommerce (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for a senior product management leader who is passionate about building products. Candidates should have a growth mindset and be eager to learn themselves in a fast-paced environment. It's an exciting opportunity to join the core product leadership team in a fast growing market segment to make fundamental impact to education. Globally you will be responsible for defining and launching next set of products.
You will be responsible for hiring, mentoring and growing future product leaders. You will help develop insights into how kids learn and engage and how technology and content can reshape the learning experience. You will champion product vision and drive cross-functional teams throughout concept, preprod and production phases. You will partner with business, content, experience and engineering teams to iterate on strategic roadmap.
- Self-motivated and can operate independently.
- Obsessive about user experience and a natural champion.
- Experience with bringing to market kids / learning products and games.
- Deep experience in taking ideas from concept to mass user adoption.
- Shows a healthy mix of creativity and ability to execute.
- Can inspire diverse set of engineering, experience, content and business teams.
- Highly organized to enable diverse teams to collaborate and innovate.
- Drive efficiently collaborative decision making process.
- Passionate about learning and technology space.
- BS, B.Tech/MS
- 10-15+ years of experience building and launching consumer products.
- Deep experience with mobile, web and data-driven products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.