Head - Partnership at Map My Talent Consulting
Views:11999 Applications:683 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Director/Head - Product Development & Strategy (18-22 yrs)
We are looking for a very senior person who has worked in IT Product companies both as a developer and grown to become a business head at strategic level. Please read the JD carefully and apply. We are ok to hire either in Noida or Bangalore.
- Develop a strong strategy to grow the Software Product Industry in India with focus on a balanced ecosystem consisting of strong Indian companies in addition to the global leaders.
- Work with industry and govt to drive the needed changes in policy and regulations to accelerate the growth of the ecosystem.
- Successfully execute to the strategy with strong partnerships, Industry and Government support.
- Design, develop, manage and execute programs that generates value for the product ecosystem in terms of market access, new technology deployment, interface with Government, Enabling Startup access system, discovering new / emerging product companies in the market, inculcating product design capabilities.
- Grow Organization relevance and thought leadership in the segment, grow member community and engagement.
Key Deliverables -
- Develop programs for engagement with growth and matured stage startup product companies and get 50% of them as members of Organization ecosystem
- Leverage internal divisions of Organization to be of tremendous value to the ecosystem
- Create Founders club and engage with top 50 matured stage start ups
- Experience in software product development and a strong understanding of the ecosystem is a must.
- Worked in product companies in mid to senior roles so there is a good understanding of the dynamics of the industry. A person with an existing strong network would be a plus.
- Experience in working with Government stakeholders.
- Industry Connects and Ability to work with industry partners to drive the agenda.
- Strong strategic acumen, customer orientation and result orientation.
- Ability to collaborate is a must for success in Organization.
- Effective communication skills - Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for learning and development.
- Leadership experience is preferred.
- Should be open to travel (50-60% of time) as per requirement.
- A genuine hunger to be a change agent is a must for success.