CM Recruitment at Recruitment Firm
Views:1037 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Director/Head - Placement/Corporate Relations - Education (10-17 yrs)
- To source, identify and gain suitable work placement opportunities for students, to include coordination, monitoring and evaluation of these work placements.
- Make excellent connections with employers to maximise the students opportunity for sustainable employment or other progression opportunities.
- Liaising with the relevant curriculum based staff in order to ensure forward planning of work placements
- Assist in the learning activities so that students are prepared for their Work Placement. 1.3 Match students with employers using information gained from curriculum based staff and Careers Coaches
- Respond to first line enquiries from employers, students and parents/guardians regarding placements
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of LMI and LEP priorities
- Advise the Careers Coordinator of any key issues that are or could impact on the quality of service delivered
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.