CM Recruitment at Recruitment Firm
Views:975 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Director/Head - Placement/Corporate Relations - Education (10-17 yrs)
- To source, identify and gain suitable work placement opportunities for students, to include coordination, monitoring and evaluation of these work placements.
- Make excellent connections with employers to maximise the students opportunity for sustainable employment or other progression opportunities.
- Liaising with the relevant curriculum based staff in order to ensure forward planning of work placements
- Assist in the learning activities so that students are prepared for their Work Placement. 1.3 Match students with employers using information gained from curriculum based staff and Careers Coaches
- Respond to first line enquiries from employers, students and parents/guardians regarding placements
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of LMI and LEP priorities
- Advise the Careers Coordinator of any key issues that are or could impact on the quality of service delivered