Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:3230 Applications:827 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Director/Head - Business Development - Education/Infrastructure - African Market (20-25 yrs)
Reports To : Chairman/Executive Director
WESTERN EXPATS PREFERRED
About the client :
Our client is a large UAE Head Quartered multinational group providing a broad portfolio of Education, Energy, Agro and Natural Resources solutions to its clients in Africa, UAE, Europe and APAC Region
Role Description :
The Position will be responsible to work as the lead the business development and expansion of the company in the African market. The position will be responsible for liaising and discussions with the Clients for developing portfolios across sectors in the African market
Responsibilities of Business Development :
- Prepare a Comprehensive Business Plan for the company across sectors
- Identify opportunities for growth, formulate business expansion strategies, international market strategy and support business development
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
- Develop & monitor aggressive sales targets
- Regularly track the new sales projects value
- Manage key accounts and maintain long term relations with customers, by regular follow-ups- build and maintain relationships with long term clients
- Networking skills and senior-level contacts for better business development
Other areas :
- Prepare MIS for the management
- Presentations to senior management
Prior Experience :
- Must have 20-25 years of Post qualification experience. Candidate should be around 50 years in age.
- The Candidate must have at least 15 years of functional experience in working/liaison with senior-level Governmental agency/authorities.
- The Candidate must have functional experience in working on developing and procuring large scale projects with liaison along with different senior-level Governmental officials in the African market
- Excellent knowledge of the African markets and worked in the African Market previously.
- Experience in working with Companies senior management to align sales strategies and proposing solutions as per the requirement of the Government Authorities.
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
Key Qualifications :
- CA, MBA or Engineer or any equivalent degree
- Excellent knowledge of the African markets.
- Relationship building for the Company with the new clients and also maintain a relationship with an Existing Relationship.
Budget : 40,000-50,000 Aed Per month
Job Location : Dubai, UAE
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.