Director - Guest Services (10-15 yrs)
As a Director Guest Services, you will provide operational and strategic leadership to service center leaders and team members. You will build and maintain a world class guest servicing team that delivers great experience to our guests, while operating in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will develop and implement strong operational strategy to create efficiency and deliver strong operational and expense results. You will share service insights and collaborate with key business partners across Target to improve guest experience, reduce guest pain points related to digital orders, site experience, availability, delivery, pricing, etc.
This position could have responsibility for leading a global team - with service in multiple locations, remote agents and on and offshore teams by leveraging partnerships with vendor management and support teams. Core responsibilities are described within this Job Description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Business operations :
- Leads an internal team of 6 to 9 Sr.Manager or Managers and 100+ team members servicing guest contacts.
- Responsible for resource strategy, development of org structure and staffing models that fits the growth plan and needs.
- Responsible for guest service operating strategy including but not limited to level one support, executive escalations, guest reviews, mobile service, marketplace, across various service channels but not limited to chat, phone and email.
- Responsible for assisting with the development of annual expense budgets and monthly budget forecasts.
- Actively lead efforts to manage expenses to budget.
- Ensures that all service and quality goals are consistently met through strong operational routines, training and process improvements while balancing expense guidelines.
- Facilitates effective and efficient use of technology to support service center needs and growth.
- Build strong internal partnerships with FRS Training, Communication, Forecasting, Workforce management, Technology operations and Product teams to enable service center success.
- Maintain regulatory and internal compliance
Enterprise Strategy :
- Drives initiatives that promote and drive deeper guest relationships.
- Build strong enterprise partnerships across Digital, Guest experience, Enterprise Insights, Store Ops, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Tech, Distribution, Merchant teams to create impactful solutions and strategies to elevate guest service and experience, business, team and financial performance.
- Partners with Global Vendor Operations (GVO) to lead outsourced work, identify and drive the global resource strategy, and strong service performance.
- Models and develops strong team culture anchored on purpose and culture.
- Build and maintain an inclusive and connected work environment for a high-performing team that thrives on Guest centricity and innovation.
- Engage, develop and retain talent through effective talent management practices to be a world-class guest service team.
REPORTING/WORKING RELATIONSHIPS :
- Reports to Senior Director, FRS at TII. Interfaces with FRS and Team Member and Retail Services leadership teams.
- Relationships are with Sr. Leaders and teams in Finance, Tech, Registry, Store Ops, Merchant Organization, Human Resources, offshore vendor partners, and other internal/external partners as needed.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor's degree or more in any discipline.
- 10 to 15 years for total experience with at least 8 years of leadership experience in leading large teams, managing multiple processes and strategic initiatives in Retail, Ecommerce and/or Financial Service Centers.
- Superior Communication, customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Openness to flex schedules to meet the demands across time zones (24/7/365).
- Demonstrated track record of producing significant business results & driving transformational initiatives.
- Demonstrated strategic & critical thinking skills.
- Networked in the Customer Service/CX industry discipline.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to inspire and influence large teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated project management skills
DESIRED REQUIREMENTS :
- Has experience of leading/supporting technology transformation projects in service environment.
- Experience in global resourcing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.