HR Co-ordinator at Purple Quarter
Views:830 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Director - Growth & Strategy - Consulting Firm (8-9 yrs)
Director - Growth & Stratergy
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Work closely with Director - Growth & Strategy on revenue generation from national and international clients.
- Lead small teams of analysts and/or lead generation associates to create and execute healthy sales pipeline.
- Become the expert on technology leadership hiring industry.
- Utilize analysis and findings from previous client engagement to polish and improve future client engagements.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Engage with CXOs and build a great rapport with them
- Build a great network within the start-up eco-system domestically and internationally
- 8+ years of sales, business development & strategic partnerships experience.
- Should hold experience in the markets like US, MEA and India
Note - This role is based in Bangalore. No work from home option available.