Head - Recruiting at Viva
Views:4994 Applications:785 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Director - Growth/Digital & Marketing - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-10 yrs)
Role / Responsibilities :
- Acquisitions & Traffic Growth - Bringing CAC down with a steady focus on quality user growth & retention
- Growth Hacking - SEM, Affiliates, Display, Push Notifications, Mailers, In-app & web properties, Social Media and more
- Build and lead growth marketing team- recruitment, management, org structure and more
- Driving user growth via strategic partnerships and alliances to offer Value Added Services to customers
- Campaign Management - Executing campaigns to drive GMV, Traffic and user acquisitions
- Analytics - Optimising Views, Clicks & Conversion funnels, Google Analytics & CleverTap
Desired Experience / Background :
- MBA from a premier institute only
- Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs.
- Previous work experience 4+ years handling growth, marketing, brand, revenue. Experience at a fast-moving internet e-commerce B2C company would be preferred
- Complete and in-depth understanding of Online - Organic, Inorganic and Offline Marketing
Desired competencies :
- Have a deep understanding of frameworks for building demand modeling, multi-touch attribution, and analytics
- Focus intensely on quantitative analysis and analytics - Dashboards, Reporting, Insights. Data and detail orientation. Then use the dashboards, reporting, and insights to drive actionable decisions to grow the business.
- Customer focus - Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.