Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:2614 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Director - Group Capital Markets Operations Strategy - Financial Institution (15-20 yrs)
Our client is a top tier international financial institution actively seeking an experienced Capital Markets Operations Director with a consulting and strategy background. This is newly created opportunity to help take the organisation to the next level of operational services. Working with senior global functional leads to define the strategy and carry through its implementation.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with senior global management across multiple operational areas
- Review global operations and identify areas for improved efficiencies and cost reductions
- Build and communicate business cases for execution across operations and technology.
- Executing on the defined strategy.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A strong management consulting background combined with execution experience
- Experience within financial services and capital market operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in managing and executing large organizational/operating model projects.
- A female candidate is strongly preferred for this opportunity.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.