Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:2514 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Director - Global Marketing - B2B Product Firm (10-13 yrs)
Global Marketing Director - Bangalore
- Proven success executing communications programs in a fast-paced B2B environment; public company SaaS experience strongly preferred
- 10+ years in Global Communications role with progressive experience
- Strong personal communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Able to manage India centre and develop equations with Geos
- Abilities to work in a challenging environment and drive deliverables
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to set, measure, and report against meaningful communications goals (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Able to include occasional periods of travel as part of regular routine
Key roles :
- 10+ years of marketing and communications experience in a B2B organization Direct experience in go-to-market planning, development, and execution across multiple marketing channels At least 3+ years working within a matrixed organization both remote and on-site At least 2+ years managing a headcount Ability to think critically and make optimization decision based on data analytics Deep expertise and experience in B2B SaaS (or similar high volume, high velocity markets).
- Previous background or experience in the SAAS/ retail/Food Industry is a plus.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines and objectives
- Ability to travel Execute or enable lead generation activities that build awareness, drive demand, create and nurture leads, and build and accelerate pipeline all while maintaining alignment to the positioning and messaging set by the leadership team. Maintain a deep cross-functional partnership with the regional /Global team, customer success team, technical team, and the broader leadership teams.
- Establishing clear communication, alignment, and trust with these groups will be critical to success. Enable and manage localized marketing and communications plans including high touch marketing events and programs that increase awareness , generate quality pipeline, move prospects and customers through the sales cycle, and build customer intimacy.
- Enable and coordinate with the global developer relations teams to engage and foster developer acquisitions. Represent the larger Marketing and Communications team within APAC & Middle East primarily.
- Manage marketing, market research and/or PR agencies for adequate brand support Set, measure, analyse, and report the impact and results of all Brand (Marketing and Communications) activities and programs to stakeholders and the regional leadership team Collect regional/local information that contributes to ongoing market research and supports the regional marketing/sales activities.
- Contribute a regionally focused view of the targeted Ideal Customer Profile through account segmentation and detailed understanding of the buying process. Build the client brand and develop brand affinity to achieve a tangible lift in brand attributes among the target audience.
About our Client : B2B Product company
Core Edge Solutions LLP