Senior Recruiter at ECCouncil
Views:1215 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Director - Global Finance Operations - IT (15-24 yrs)
Director - Global Finance Operations, US BASED MNC
THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL POSITION AND DETAILS WILL BE SHARED ONCE CV IS REVIEWED
JOB ROLE AND FUNCTIONS :
- Maintaining accounting policies and procedures in compliance with US GAAP.
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of external audits, accounting reports, regulatory filings, budgets, and tax preparation/filings (Federal, Sates and sales tax), and analyze financial results, distilling key trends, highlighting opportunities, and communicating trends.
- Responsible for all financial operations for the North American Divisions.
- Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives.
- Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly
- Ensures strong business controls
- Promotes efficient product pricing and client / service project budgeting and management
- Develops and leads planning, design, implementation, communication, and delivery of the company's finance initiatives across the organization
- Accountable for leading an organization of finance managers, executive, and individual contributors by setting overall -goals, developing career plans
- Approves financial and human capital allocations for finance programs and projects, and ensuring timely and effective delivery projects
- Consults with business leaders at all levels to drive and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope (e.g., balancing risk, approving significant deals)
- Leads process improvement and policy development initiatives
- Oversees the key controls within multiple domains of responsibility to ensure compliance with legal and accounting requirements
- Oversees relationships with large external vendors (e.g., auditors).
- Initiates and leads implementation of division wide programs and products.
- Manages complex, ongoing business challenges and changes stemming from shifting organization structure, linkages, and strategy.
- Ensures that the financial strategies and initiatives within area of accountability are integrated with corporate and business strategies.
- Lead a team of 8-10 finance and accounting staff
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- First level university degree with a focus in business and accounting; advanced degree and/or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) strongly preferred.
- Typically, 15+ years of experience in a finance function. (Only in American companies)
- Typically, 10+ years of people management experience. (Only in American companies)
- Experience working in a Public Relations company or another high-level professional services firm. Comfortable working in a strongly collaborative, non-hieratical environment.(Only in American companies)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Superior ability to provide finance consultation to senior managers within area of expertise.
- Superior understanding of accounting principles, financial analysis and taxation.
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent people management skills, including managing teams across geographies.
- Ability to build partnerships across functions.
- Excellent communication skills catered to a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong leadership and staff development skills.
- Excellent consulting, influence, and negotiation skills.