Consultant at BlewMinds Consulting
Views:912 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Director - Global Contact Center Operations - Education (11-21 yrs)
- The Director of Operations for BlackBeltHelp (www.blackbelthelp) will be responsible to supervise daily US and India contact center operations and personnel aiming for maximum quality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive.
- You must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. You must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the big picture and make improvements with excellent customer service and communication skills.
Customer Focus: must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees /management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers.
Seniority: 10+ years of leadership experience
- Ability to lead the Company through the transition from early stage to mature stage. Desire to work in a dynamic start-up, and effective resolving ambiguities. Must be able to transition seamlessly from strategic level vision creation to day-to-day tactical operations. Must have sharp focus to end goals.
- Experience building teams from scratch or scaling organizations is a must
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, be flexible and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and contact center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding interpersonal & managerial skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with strong problem solving and creative skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients and customers
- Determines operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses
- Identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops the daily / weekly operational systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves the overall operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes the human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets the financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Meets the deadlines for appropriate staffing needs, the completion of training's, reviews through quality audits including implementation of services in all the BlackBeltHelp contact centers including the work from home sites
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other related duties as assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.