Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2734 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Director/General Manager - International Business Development - Chemicals & Fertilizers Industry (15-20 yrs)
Role : Director / General Manager - International Business Development ( Green Ammonia )
Location : Delhi NCR
Job Description :
- Conducts in-depth market research to qualify and quantify specific business opportunities in terms time to market, size of opportunity in terms of economics and returns; leverages industry contacts for strategic intelligence and leads; and assesses the viability of potential future proposal efforts, business partnerships or project opportunities
- Acts as the focal point (First person responsible) for specific business opportunities; works with the other business streams in India and Europe to develop pipeline of leads including proposal preparation, commercial negotiation, documentations etc
- Well versed in competitor analysis, marketing analysis.
- Will be involved in tendering, bidding and contracts negotiation and finalization
- Worked closely with government bodies like MNRE, Ministry of Steel, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Should be aware of all the policy advocacy and regulatory practices
- Must dealt with commodity sales, B2B sales
- Worked in following geographies India, US, Europe, Japan and Korea
Educational Qualification/ Work Experience:
- Chemical Engineering and MBA with 15 years of experience in Business Development preferably in Chemicals and Fertilizers.
- In-depth exposure of Green Hydrogen and Green Ammonia
- Knowledge of PEM method, electrolysis, Green Hydrogen and Green Ammonia
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.