Director at Connexio Search
Views:1227 Applications:529 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Director/General Manager - HR Business Partner - FinTech (10-14 yrs)
The opportunity is with a Series C funded payment and lending-related start up. This rapidly growing and extremely well-funded start-up is looking for a Director/GM of HR with an HRBP background to partner the CHRO in leading the HR function.
Reporting to: CHRO
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead talent strategy to achieve business objectives, while creating and ensuring culture of engagement.
- Drive workforce planning and talent development including succession plan.
- Develop integrated solutions by working in partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to management and employees.
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management and implement the HR policies and processes being rolled out.
- Looking after budget monitoring and payroll and manage the organization's employee database and prepare reports.
- Supervise and guide the HR team.
- 10-14 years of experience with at least 7-8 years of experience in business partnering and talent management with a tech start-up / global MNC.
- MBA in HR from a reputed institute will be preferred
- Ability to consult with leadership and HR partners across multiple businesses and geographies.
- A people's person who can coach employees, managers, and leaders through complex situations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- Entrepreneurial, creative out-of-the-box thinker, with a get-things-done attitude.