Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:712 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Director - Front Office - Deal Support Team - BFSI (11-16 yrs)
Our client, a leading global bank is hiring at the leadership level for their Front Office - Deal Support Team. They are keen on meeting individuals with strategic business development and competitor market research & analysis experience with hands-on experience in analytical tools.
This role is in Deal Support team, hence ideally someone who has experience in front office of an Investment Bank is great to have.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Support Corporate Bank Front Office on acquisitions.
- Engage in Business & Financial Research, Industry Analysis & Benchmarking,
- Develop pitchbooks, Competitive Analysis, Data Insights & Analytics.
- Business Development and Sales Enablement.
- Deliver data insights, business value and recommend next steps to senior stakeholders.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- CA or MBA (Finance) with 11 years of relevant experience.
- Hands on experience on Analytical tools.
- Ability to influence in getting deals.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.