Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:366 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Director - Fraud Risk - Banking (8-12 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading banking firms which provides industry focused services for clients across geographies. We are currently building a team of professionals to join their Financial Crime Risk Model Team in Bangalore/Chennai.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Have a strong understanding of operating in a second line capacity within a Fraud Risk Management organization.
- Respond flexibly and collaboratively to evolving business, regulatory and threat requirements.
- Provide input on the operating model of Fraud Risk Management design of relevant 1st line business processes.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Proven experience in a fraud risk management, senior governance and policy, Fraud investigation, or audit role, preferably in the Fraud risk field domain.
- 8+ years of overall experience with 5+ years of experience in fraud risk in Retail Banking or Private Banking.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Criminology, Finance & Accounting, Law, Business Management, or other related discipline preferable.
- Excellent communications skills - verbal and written.