Director - FinTech Product Management (11-21 yrs)
Are you an innovative product manager who thrives in a fast paced collaborative environment and loves working with the best technology team in the world?
How about Salesforce Industries? Are you excited about building features that scale multiple industries, accelerate our growth, think big but still make sure the product fulfills needs of multiple industries?
The Salesforce Industries Team is looking for a top Product Management professional to drive the next set of Manufacturing & Automotive industry-specific functionality to accelerate our growth.
We've already started, and are looking for someone who can synthesize the industry requirements and build into a foundation layer for the industries cloud.
We are also looking for a Salesforce know-it-all, or someone who wants to become just that. Much of our mandate is to extend core Salesforce offerings into Industry specific use cases, so they work out-of-the-box and incorporate best practices from around the industry, as well as drawing inspiration from mind-blowing innovations from other industries.
Here's what you would be doing :
- Own our Manufacturing and Automotive product Point of View and directional roadmap including how it works with / leverages partner integrations.
- Own and drive the vision / strategy / roadmap / development for industry specific solutions
- Work with PMs in other clouds like IoT, Einstein, etc to identify what we can leverage / extend / optimize for industries
- Work with our Industries experts to define the next business problem to solve that brings multiplier effect for our team
- Engage with customers, partners, and ISVs, along with product ambassadors from across Salesforce to prioritize the right features
- Represent Salesforce as a product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
First and foremost :
- Experience in product management in one or more of CRM, supply chain, manufacturing, pricing and automotive verticals and / or management with expertise in enterprise / SaaS environments
- Demonstrable experience in building enterprise SaaS products (10+ years experience)
- Understand the Manufacturing , Supply Chain , Sales , Service & Commerce Domains and how all the key end to end solutions drive business value to the customers
- Passion to solve customer problems and build products that delights customers
- Enterprise architecture comprehension and experience
- Strong Product Management skills
- Fast learner with the ability to quickly learn new technologies and domains
- Ability to work in a team of other PMs who have dependencies on you and vice versa. Others would leverage much of what you work on with corresponding needs for their functionality.
Everything else that matters :
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- Experience in building proven solutions of enterprise grade and scale
- Agile methodology, and API experience
- MBA a plus
- Industry certifications such as APICS CPIM, CSCP, CTL a plus