Principal Consultant at Talent Orbit
Views:504 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Director - Financial Reporting - Manufacturing - CA (15-24 yrs)
Organisation: Fortune 500 US based listed manufacturing organisation
Experience: 15-24 years
- Must have worked in a complex environment; should have supervised financial accounting for multiple subsidiaries; exposure of US GAAP; should have handled turnover of 3000cr.+ preferably listed co.
- Director Financial Controlling's primary job function is to lead financial accounting, reporting and compliance for all the entities in India
Position Accountability / Scope :
1- It also includes financial reporting for the entire legal entity, related statutory and audit compliances and ensuring good internal controls and taking initiative for implementing changes in Laws, Accounting Standards & other Regulatory notifications.
2-Needs to manage a team of highly qualified professionals as well as a large team of transactional staff. Keeping them motivated and encouraging them to excel.
3- Over time he should be capable of taking over as CFO
3 Associate Directors, 1 Controller and 1 Assistant Controller report into this position
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Financial Reporting under USGAAP and IGGAP Standards
- To ensure internal controls
- To ensure clean audit report from various auditors viz US Internal Audit, Local Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, Sox Audit etc.
- Master Guardian in SAP for GL, Profit Centre and Cost Centre
- To co-ordinate with Business and IT to provide solutions for Business issues and Regulatory Changes
- Analysis of results for internal and external stake holders
- Managing and Mentoring a large team
- To support various Corporate initiatives