Manager - HR at Skywings Advisors Private Limited
Views:3045 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Director - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFSI (5-9 yrs)
Director_Financial Planning and Analysis
Build a strong FP&A Competence :
- Build and implement resilient processes and the expertise to implement and initiate a strong analytical oriented FP&A team.
- Work with key stakeholders (Stakeholders in the Global Finance teams) to help articulate solutions and develop expertise in building on, including, but not limited to - financial analytics, market analytics, competitor analytics
- Provide the leadership acumen that's needed to hold these roles together and forge an effective working partnership with the global teams that drive real value.
Core functional skills and expertise :
- Provide support to the Executive SVP, Global FP&A, be the contact person for financial performance across regions, markets, verticals and other metrics that would help drive optimal performance
- To Challenge status quo and existing methods of analytics or data reporting to enable decision making for the executive
- Work closely with the Accounting and FP&A teams to identify and proactively resolve issues during accounting close, understand various costs and revenue items and provide explanations with solutions if needed on negative or positive performances.
Business Expertise :
- Should be able to strategize and help the management arrive at decisions that will enable us to create a proper Center of Excellence
- Should understand the BPO space, understand the details of the financial functions which present such opportunities and should be adept at dealing with solutions when these processes are migrated to India
- Must have demonstrated professional experience in managing large teams, provide value and should be able to integrate the value proposition for the global teams
- Ability to deal with multifunctional teams and understand the business case and key success criteria of moving processes offshore
- Should have a good firm grip of the subject and help the stakeholders in making the right decisions
Problem Solving :
- Leadership skills and ability to manage teams; should be able to forge meaningful and well established relationships with the global leaders
- Must possess analytical skills. Responsible for advanced problem solving and must filter, prioritize, analyze and validate the information.
- Must analyze and resolve issues in a variety of complex situations and diverse activities.
- Must break down functions and processes into key tasks and be able to design processes to be able to execute from a remote environment at higher effectiveness and efficiency levels.
Interpersonal & Leadership Skills :
- Must possess superior communication skills in order to manage projects and initiatives across the region.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal/collaborative, facilitation/presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to put together information in a structured manner; building the business case
- Should be able to build solutions, drive consensus across stakeholders and help them make the right choices
- Success in developing and making compelling written/oral proposals.
- Ability to drive change initiatives, with good understanding of the principles of change management.
- Ability to be hands-on and also work on strategic projects.
- Problem-solving, conflict resolution, consulting, motivation and negotiation skills.
- Assertive with a can do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, especially prioritizing multiple projects/tasks.
- Leadership Abilities : (describe type and level of knowledge or ability needed to perform essential job functions and those that enable success in performing this job)
- Change leadership : Encouraging others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches that transform organizational processes and systems.
- Driving Execution : Translates strategy into operational reality. Breaks down strategic priorities or business initiatives into key tasks and identifies accountabilities. Aligns communication, people, culture, processes, resources and systems to ensure effective implementation and delivery of desired results.
- Global Acumen : Developing and incorporating an understanding of the competitive global business environment as well as an awareness of emerging trends in the global outsourcing space
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships.
- Proven ability to influence employees at all levels.
- Expert at establishing and maintaining effective relationships with management staff, front-line employees, the general public and clients.
- Confidentiality is critical.