Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:752 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Director - Financial Due Diligence - CA (15-20 yrs)
As a Financial Due Diligence Director with a focus on domestic transactions and business development, you will have a dual role in evaluating the financial aspects of potential mergers, acquisitions, and other business transactions within the country, as well as driving new business opportunities for our firm. You will be responsible for conducting financial due diligence, providing strategic recommendations, and leading a team of professionals. Additionally, you will actively engage in business development activities to identify and secure new clients and projects.
Location - Bangalore (MG Road)
Financial Due Diligence and Analysis:
- Lead the financial due diligence process for domestic transactions, adhering to established methodologies and best practices.
- Analyze financial statements, accounting records, and other relevant documents to assess the target company's financial performance, position, and key drivers.
- Identify potential financial risks, such as revenue recognition issues, contingent liabilities, and abnormal expenses, and evaluate their impact on the transaction.
- Review working capital, cash flow, and capital expenditure trends to identify areas of improvement or concern.
- Collaborate with the tax and legal teams to evaluate the financial implications of any tax or legal contingencies.
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis, including ratio analysis, trend analysis, and benchmarking, to evaluate the target company's financial performance against industry standards.
- Develop financial models and projections to assess the potential impact of the transaction on the combined entity's financial performance.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the field of financial due diligence for domestic transactions.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients, industry contacts, and potential business partners to generate leads and referrals.
- Participate in networking events, conferences, and industry forums to enhance the firm's visibility and identify potential clients.
- Collaborate with the firm's marketing and business development teams to develop and implement strategies to promote services, generate leads, and win new projects.
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations and proposals to prospective clients, showcasing the firm's expertise and value proposition.
- Stay updated on market trends, industry developments, and competitor activities to identify new opportunities and maintain a competitive edge.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Manage and mentor a team of financial due diligence professionals, providing guidance, training, and feedback.
- Oversee the work of the team members, ensuring high-quality deliverables, adherence to timelines, and effective collaboration.
- Foster a positive and inclusive work environment, promoting teamwork, knowledge sharing, and professional development.
- Conduct performance evaluations, set goals, and provide career development support to team members.
Reports and Recommendations:
- Prepare clear, concise, and insightful reports summarizing the findings of the financial due diligence process.
- Communicate complex financial concepts and findings to clients and other stakeholders in a clear and understandable manner.
- Provide strategic recommendations to clients based on the identified risks, opportunities, and financial impact of the transaction.
- Collaborate with the client's senior management and other advisors to develop post-transaction integration plans.
Thought Leadership and Continuous Improvement:
- Stay abreast of the latest industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices related to financial due diligence.
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, tools, and thought leadership materials to enhance the firm's financial due diligence capabilities.
- Share knowledge and insights with colleagues, actively participating in internal training sessions and knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Should be CA qualified.
- Extensive experience (typically 10+ years) in financial due diligence, transaction advisory, or related roles, with a focus on domestic transactions.
- Maintain client relationships and delivery the reports on time.
- Should be able to manage his own P&L sheet for his team.
- Proven track record of managing a team of 10 -15 people.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial analysis techniques, and financial modelling.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify and assess financial risks and opportunities.
- Proficiency in reviewing and interpreting financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Strong business development skills, with a proven track record of identifying and securing new clients and projects.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities, with experience in leading and developing a team of professionals.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge about the RE market and the market dynamics is additional
- Handle all critical issues arising from clients (investors) and assist them in resolving the issues.
- High problem-solving skills: the ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity.