Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:174 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Director - Financial Due Diligence - Big4 - CA (12-14 yrs)
Director - Financial Due Diligence - Big4
Director - Strategy & Transactions - Transaction Diligence
- The potential for error is high in an environment where speed is critical. Companies looking for local and global deals face strong competition for quality assets and stakeholder scrutiny regarding acquisitions. M&A success starts with comprehensive diligence, it's the only way to understand if the deal is the right decision at the right price.
- As a part of Transaction Diligence team you'll be right at the heart of the action. You'll work with many of the world's largest organizations, fastest-growing companies and private equity firms on some of the most complex deals. You'll be advising our clients throughout the diligence lifecycle on key drivers to increase value and reduce the risks and uncertainty inherent in transactions.
The opportunity :
You'll be working in a team environment with financial due diligence professionals on a variety of projects across a range of sectors. Our team works to understand the client's business profit drivers and trends, as well as challenge assumptions of future performance and assist with purchase agreements and post-closing transaction matters.
Your key responsibilities :
- Independently lead and coordinate the planning and management of medium/large assignments, with a focus on Pricing, Billing & Recovery and Maximizing fee opportunities
Skills and attributes for success :
- Identified of deal issues, assessing their impact on the transaction (valuation etc.) and advising on ways to address the issues
- Conducted analysis of transaction risks and ways to mitigate them
- Understanding transaction structure and basis it advised on structuring issues
To qualify for the role you must have :
- CA with a good academic background with 12+ years of relevant post qualification experience with assurance practice of Big 4 CA firms and some due diligence exposure with consulting experience will be preferred.
Ideally you'll also have :
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
What we look for:
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.