Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:454 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Director - Finance Transformation - Financial Firm (18-20 yrs)
Our client, a leading financial multinational firm are planning to expand their finance transformation team at South India and are keen to connect with seasoned Director's with experience in Finance Transformation and along with strong Technology mindset.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Actively drive finance transformations under cost reporting, planning -management reporting, stress testing and F&A processes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, develop the conversation, identify areas of improvement.
- Influence and negotiate with global stakeholders for decision-making.
- Focus on continuous improvement areas of the finance division.
- Will be responsible for designing programs and provide end-to-end strategic solutions.
- Be functional support to technology team.
- Test and manage control frameworks.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Minimum 18 years of experience and 10 years of relevant finance transformation experience
- Lean six sigma: black belt.
- Must have: Finance technology background.
- Knowledge of finance processes, system, and technologies.
- Understanding of data modelling and data design.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Should be open to relocate.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.