Senior Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:1804 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Director - Finance Transformation - Big 4 (12-23 yrs)
- Experience of working as a team member in finance/business transformation projects across the phases from assessment, design through to implementation and benefits realization.
- Experience of current state assessment and Target Operating Model design for Finance processes encompassing Record-to-Report, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, management and statutory reporting etc.
- Understanding of regulatory changes like ASC 606, ASC 842, IFRS 17 will be an added advantage
- Experience in transitioning F&A operations and setting up shared service centers (from business case development to implementation)
- Experience of working with Banking/ Asset Management/ Insurance sector clients is a plus
- Self-starting, pro-active team player with an ability to work in challenging environments across industries/sectors
- Experience of producing thoughtful work products/deliverables independently with minimal instructions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate the business challenges and explain proposed solutions.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with project teams
- Strong analytical / MS Excel skills and Presentation/ PowerPoint skills
- Created / assisted in creation of business bids / proposals.
- Overseas travel may be involved.
- Candidate should have an MBA from recognized Tier-1 B-School or Professional qualification such as: CPA / CA / ICWA / CMA / CIMA / ACCA etc. along with 15 years of relevant work experience (Preferably from Big 4 or other consulting firms)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.