Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:11909 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Director - Finance Re-engineering & Transformation - BFSI/Consulting (12-15 yrs)
Director - Finance Reengineering & Transformation
Job Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible to Design and deliver on value generating projects as a key resource of the transformation / consulting team.
- Will be responsible to mentor Black Belts and Green Belt projects on Lean Six Sigma.
- As a Lead will be responsible to ensure that there is effective communication and governance on key projects.
- Will be responsible in creating a road map for driving transformation and process improvement projects for the client's for finance and accounting operations.
- Will be responsible for Program management of projects in the area of Process Transformation (Finance/ F&A).
- Will be responsible for front facing with the client and execution of large consulting engagements.
- 10 plus years of experience in the areas of process excellence, process re-engineering, consulting and process transformation specifically of Finance processes.
- 5 plus years of experience in consulting or solutioning.
- Finance Transformation experience with strong consulting skills.
- Global exposure
- Stakeholder Management and Client Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.