Director - Finance - Private Equity Firm - CA (14-20 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Senior level Opportunity with a big Private Equity Fund
- Growth Opportunity to lead finance team
Client Details :
Our client is one of the leading Private Equity firm based out of NCR.
Reporting to the Global CFO, you will be responsible for-
- Handling entire finance, audit, accounting, and reporting function
- Involved in cross border transactions of overseas entities like Singapore, Mauritius, Cayman islands etc.
- Dealing with the Indian and overseas regulations
- Managing portfolio companies finances of the PE fund
- Stucturing of deals, portfolio management, resolutions, banking regulations etc
- CA with 14+ years work experience, currently working with any Venture capital/ private equity/ Big4 managing entire finance, cross border transactions, audit, tax of any company
- Candidates currently working with any PE/VC fund / Big4's/ Consultancy may only apply
Job Offer :
- Growth Opportunity and good remuneration
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.