Senior Consultant at Skillmile
Views:4682 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Director - Finance - NGO - CA (15-21 yrs)
A leading non-profit organisation is looking to hire a Finance Director (CFO)
- Guiding and managing the Finance team
- Manage statutory compliances and support newer initiatives to ensure financial and statutory ease.
- Advise stakeholders on finance strategy, policy and relevant developments
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of regular management accounts, financial and cash flow forecasts, statutory annual accounts and reports.
- Establish world class Financial processes & practice.
Grants & Donor Management :
- Develop & implement effective financial management, control and monitoring systems across all programs and operations in India, including systems focused internal to the organization
- Lead the preparation and negotiation of funding agreements with donors on behalf of the organisation
- Develop & monitor budgets to meet the needs of the organization, based on strategic and operational plans.
Risk & Compliance Management :
- Ensure that financial systems are consistent with all the requirements of taxation legislation and statutory obligations in India.
- Ensure that the statutory external audits and donor audits are managed effectively and required corrective action has been taken to strengthen the systems.
- Ensure that the firm is managing all the internal & external risk effectively to meet Indian & Global regulations
- CA with 15+ years of post-qualification work experience in accountancy, audits, and taxation in sync with the aforesaid job responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.