Director - Finance & Government Consulting (8-14 yrs)
Director - Finance & Government Consulting
Job Responsibilities :
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to :
- Program Management : The Director will be responsible for planning and executing the program and ensuring the smooth functioning of the day to day operations
- Run the program office to manage the delivery of all the workstreams - Product Management, Development, Engineering, Testing, Business analysis, Dev-Ops etc.
- Keep a track of key milestones/deliverables and anticipate issues that need resolution
- Be the first point to manage any client escalations
- Ensure that the overall effort is on the path to success and call out potential threats and dangers, and drive resolution in a timely manner
- State Engagement : Liaison with the state implementation team to streamline operations on the ground, provide programmatic updates and seek guidance on the next steps of the project. S(he) will be responsible for evangelising the program to a larger ecosystem for wider adoption.
- Stakeholder/Relationship Management : Maintain relationships and communications with the stakeholders from the state (practitioners) and partner organisations. S(he) will be the first point of contact for major stakeholders in the engagement.
Product Solutions :
- Understand the key challenges of the end-user through primary and secondary research and build solution strategies with the product, engineering, delivery and testing team.
- Ensure on-ground implementation of the product with relevant feedback mechanisms in place
- Documentation : Work with Program Managers/Associate to prepare presentations, articles, notes etc. as and when required.
Required qualifications, skills and abilities :
- A graduate degree in engineering or related field(s) required; a Post graduate degree in management, engineering or related field(s) will be preferred
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in Program Management and leading a team with diverse skill-sets; Prior experience in Public Finance or a proven track record in technology-driven projects will be preferred
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (ability to communicate complex ideas in a meaningful way)
- Keenness and experience of working with the government
- Ability to handle large scale programs, and handle multiple stakeholders
- Prior exposure to the public sector, development sector, or consulting is desirable.
- High level of spoken and written fluency in English and Hindi.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)